Great Martin Fowler said, ""An application is special because it has Dependency Injection is like saying a car is special because it has wheels.""
Even though Angular Services and its injection into a component, directive, or other service are the backbones of every Angular application, as a developer, we don't know all its capabilities and features. For example, most of us think ""Angular Services are Singleton,"" but are they singleton or can be reconfigured?
In this talk, you will learn With live coding, you will learn
1. Difference between providers and when to use the provideIn option
2. When to use useExisting and useFactory with a real project example
3. Services in lazy loaded modules using 'any.'
4. Using @self, @skip, and @optional
5. When to use viewProviders instead of Providers
This PPT-FREE talk is for any developers who write Angular code daily. After attending this talk, you will be confident to use Angular services like a pro.
Sign up to receive updates about NG Poland, including workshops, speaker previews, ticket launches, NG Awards, Behind the Code Magazine, CFP details and other exclusive content. We won’t spam you and will only send you emails we genuinely think you’ll find interesting. You can unsubscribe at any time and you can find more information here.